Skip to main content

Vendor registration + SEF doesn't work

More
13 years 9 months ago #80743 by deltafidesign
With Joomla 3.0 SEF on the menu link to vendor registration for doesn't work. Il seems like the browser goes to loop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80752 by Jerome
Hi,

I cannot reproduce your bug.
Which SEF do you use ? Joomla SEF or maybe SH404 ?
It was the "vendor panel" link or the "vendor registration" one ?
Was you logged in ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80754 by deltafidesign
I've found the issue.

I didn't allow the registration vendors in hikamarket! So with J! SEF on it did loop, with sef off it redirects me to the registration.

SOLVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum