- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Attempt to modify property "hikamarket" on null
3 years 9 months ago #347506
by vweb
Attempt to modify property "hikamarket" on null was created by vweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0 Business
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Attempt to modify property "hikamarket" on null
Hello,
I am getting the error message "Attempt to modify property "Hikamarket" on null". I've initially asked this question over on the hikashop part ( www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...ts-issue.html#347496 ) where I've also attached some screenshots to help. The issue with the shipping costs not being changed has been fixed, however the error still keeps popping up.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Attempt to modify property "hikamarket" on null
Hello,
I am getting the error message "Attempt to modify property "Hikamarket" on null". I've initially asked this question over on the hikashop part ( www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...ts-issue.html#347496 ) where I've also attached some screenshots to help. The issue with the shipping costs not being changed has been fixed, however the error still keeps popping up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347527
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Attempt to modify property "hikamarket" on null
Hello,
In your callstack I can see that you have an override for the HikaShop order class.
Would it be possible to know what your override is doing ?
And would it be possible to have the line "1921" of the file with the error.
When I look at the source of HikaMarket 4.1.1 ; the error is not logical because just above the variable $order is read and can't be empty.
Regards,
In your callstack I can see that you have an override for the HikaShop order class.
Would it be possible to know what your override is doing ?
And would it be possible to have the line "1921" of the file with the error.
When I look at the source of HikaMarket 4.1.1 ; the error is not logical because just above the variable $order is read and can't be empty.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds