Shipping Costs issue

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347478

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Attempt to modify property "hikamarket" on null

Hello,

I am trying to edit an order that was placed by a customer. I have a few different shipping taxes, some with taxes on shipping, and one option without taxes on the shipping. However, when I try to edit an old order that used to have taxes on shipping, to the option that has no taxes on shipping, This doesn't work however, as it keeps reducing the actual shipping cost by the "Geen BTW" cost (Screenshot 1).

What I want is, when I edit the taxes (screenshot 2), for the amount that I entered to be the total tax, and it not to split into a seperate "Geen BTW" section.

Additionally, sometimes when I try to edit the additional information, I get the following error: "Attempt to modify property "hikamarket" on null"

I've added my taxes screen, and the shipping method as well to help debug. Can you help me out?

Kind regards,

Jeroen Zandvliet

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 4 months ago #347479

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't fully understand.
Could you please provide more precisions. For example:
- a screenshot of what you see in the additional popup before changing anything
- a screenshot of the popup before validating, after changing what you want to change
- a screenshot of the popup after validating
And an explanation of what amount(s) you expect versus what you get

Regarding the

"Attempt to modify property "hikamarket" on null"

error, please try again after activating the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration. It should display an error message with more information. Also, which version of HikaMarket are you using ?

1 year 4 months ago #347489

I am using Hikamarket Multivendor 4.1.1.

I've added the screenshots. I've edited the HTML code of the site to show what I'm expecting.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 4 months ago #347496

Hi,

Regarding the shipping cost, it seems you might have this issue:
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/9054...rder-in-backend.html
Download again the install package of the 4.7.0 on our website and install it on yours and it should help take into account the taxes properly when saving.

Regarding the HikaMarket error, please open a new thread in the HikaMarket section of the forum ( www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-report.html ) and provide these error screenshots so that my colleague over there can answer you on this. Looking at it, I think a patch will probably be necessary in HikaMarket and I can't do it from where I am as I don't know HikaMarket's code.

1 year 4 months ago #347507

Thank you for the help. I've reinstalled hikashop at least thrice to try and fix this issue, but it only seemed to fix it this time. The hikamarket error still keeps popping up, but I've asked that over on the hikamarket section.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds