Skip to main content

MAIN OPTIONS - Where is...

More
5 years 7 months ago #330065 by gerryna09

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #330067 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic MAIN OPTIONS - Where is...
Hello,

Please provide your questions as a text message.
Please provide the version number and the rest of the requested information while submitting a ticket.

And also, please take a look at our documentation for the setting you're asking details.
You also have the "help" button to open directly the documentation on the page you're consulting.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #330116 by gerryna09
Thanks for the reply.
I'm on the site >> demo.hikashop.com/administrator

Product edition cancel mode
Tooltip > Choose how the cancel button will act when you edit a product
Where is CANCEL BUTTON in Front-End? In Vendor control panel ? I can't see it ;-(

Show category explorer
I tried yes, I tried no.. I still don't understand what it is ;-(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #330120 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic MAIN OPTIONS - Where is...
Hello,

When you edit a product in the front-end, you have a "cancel" button in the toolbar.

It's the same category explorer than in the HikaShop backend product listing.
In HikaShop it is at the left of the listing. In HikaMarket it's a floating element which is displayed via the breadcrumb.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #330149 by gerryna09
CANCEL BUTTON
I don't see (see screenshot)

SHOW CATEGORY EXPLORER
I made several tests, I finally understood!
On page Categories there is always Category Explorer!
Show category explorer> YES / NO is only for the Products page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #330213 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic MAIN OPTIONS - Where is...
Hello,

The "cancel" button is the context of your screenshot is the "back" button.
You can see in the URL the content "cancel_action-product" which mean that if you do "back", you'll do the product action.

That's right, the category explorer setting control only the product listing ; that setting is based on the HikaShop setting (which is for the backend product listing)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum