- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
fatal error
- bruno serin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 8 months ago #5220
by bruno serin
fatal error was created by bruno serin
I've mad an fresh new install of joomla 1.6
I've added akeebabackup, then hikashop
I've jut tried to star a test of Hikashop, with 2 products. When I try to add a module, as described in your documentation section, the result in front end of website is:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method hikashopCurrencyClass::_getRounding() in /var/www/vhosts/locadix.net/subdomains/16/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 1171
Bruno.
I've added akeebabackup, then hikashop
I've jut tried to star a test of Hikashop, with 2 products. When I try to add a module, as described in your documentation section, the result in front end of website is:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method hikashopCurrencyClass::_getRounding() in /var/www/vhosts/locadix.net/subdomains/16/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php on line 1171
Bruno.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5221
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: fatal error
Please download again HikaShop from our website and install over over your version. That should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bruno serin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #5238
by bruno serin
Replied by bruno serin on topic Re: fatal error
It seems to be OK. Great thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds