Administrator Order creation notification email.
- brainforge
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 8 months ago #5325
by brainforge
Administrator Order creation notification email. was created by brainforge
Having changed the order number format I am getting emails sent to the administrator like this:
Subject
New order No. SA-000009 created on http://brain-home2/...
Message
This notification was for the order K9 on the website http://brain-home2/...
The order number in the message is still in the default format.
Subject
New order No. SA-000009 created on http://brain-home2/...
Message
This notification was for the order K9 on the website http://brain-home2/...
The order number in the message is still in the default format.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5328
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Administrator Order creation notification email.
Thank you for your feedback.
You can change the code
to
in the file media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.text.php to fix the problem.
You can change the code
Code:
hikashop::encode($data->order_id)
Code:
hikashop::encode($data)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #6309
by LiquefyStudios
Replied by LiquefyStudios on topic Re: Administrator Order creation notification email.
I have installed the latest version of HikaShop but cannot find the fields to set an own subject to the order creation notification (HTML).
Is it still available by following this path: media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.text.php ?
I couldn't find anything you described
Is it still available by following this path: media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.text.php ?
I couldn't find anything you described
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #6311
by LiquefyStudios
Replied by LiquefyStudios on topic Re: Administrator Order creation notification email.
I think I got it! Sorry for asking before thinking
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6316
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Administrator Order creation notification email.
The subject of emails should be modifiable in the config under the tab languages.
Also, you can change it in the menu System->Emails if you have the Business edition which enables you to completely personalize your emails.
Also, you can change it in the menu System->Emails if you have the Business edition which enables you to completely personalize your emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35392
by boussog1
Replied by boussog1 on topic Re: Administrator Order creation notification email.
Hello,
I am trying to edit this e-mail in the Business version. When I press save nothing happens ... The rest of Hikashop works normally.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
I am trying to edit this e-mail in the Business version. When I press save nothing happens ... The rest of Hikashop works normally.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35435
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Administrator Order creation notification email.
Hi,
Do you get an error message ? Anything ? If you activate the debug mode of the joomla configuration, do you get an error when you try that ?
It might be an access right issue. Please make sure that the folder media/com_hikashop/mail is writable via FTP. You should set it to 777 to see if that works better.
Let us know how all that goes.
Do you get an error message ? Anything ? If you activate the debug mode of the joomla configuration, do you get an error when you try that ?
It might be an access right issue. Please make sure that the folder media/com_hikashop/mail is writable via FTP. You should set it to 777 to see if that works better.
Let us know how all that goes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35481
by boussog1
Replied by boussog1 on topic Re: Administrator Order creation notification email.
Hi Nicolas,
I was accessing it from a public internet connection. It worked as expected from home. Thank-you and sorry!!
I was accessing it from a public internet connection. It worked as expected from home. Thank-you and sorry!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds