Skip to main content

Can't Add new Products or Categories

More
15 years 8 months ago #5575 by davidvcardoso
In joomla backend hikashop product area, when I try to add a new product or category instead of showing the normal configuration. only appears the text shown in the attached image.
I´ve added some after installing the component and worked fine, now it just doesn't work.
Please Help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5576 by nicolas
What HTML editor do you use ?
What version of joomla and HikaShop do you use ?
Could you try to change your HTML editor in the configuration of HikaShop on the main tab and try again ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5584 by davidvcardoso
I've changed the editor and worked!
Many thanks!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5586 by nicolas
I'm glad it worked. Which editor were you using ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5588 by davidvcardoso
It was set in "standard", and I changed it to "Editor - no editor".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5590 by nicolas
Standard means that it's using your default HTML editor in joomla. Did you install a specific editor or do you use the default one ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum