How About Some Control Panel Icons
I would really like to see Hikashop Team add some Joomla Control Panel icons for the Hikashop components. One of the other components that I use a lot is jSeblod CCK and their icons on the Joomla menu and control panel come in real handy, particularly for components that get accessed a lot. Any chance we could see something like that?
jSeblod CCK example below.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's a nice idea. We'll see what we can do. We'll probably be able to make something quickly by reusing the dashboard links of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'll check it out as soon as the new version is installed.
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scottshort
-
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
I have tried twice to install this module
I upload and install mod_hikashop_quickicons.zip via install manager with message of "success" but can not find this module in module manager to publish.... what's up? I checked my modules folder on my server and it is not there.
Thanks
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scottshort
-
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
Thanks
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scottshort
-
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
Thanks
UPDATE:
I made obvious guess and put modules in ICON position :whistle: now working fine.
RESOLVED!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scottshort
-
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
I forgot to include this screenshot showing QuickIcons module in the "none" position.
Also, do you know what the unpublished 'MULTILINGUAL STATUS' module is for [further down on page]?
Thanks
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
does this module also work with J3 + Hikashop 2.6 please? I downloaded this module , but the installation fails. I have the HikaShop Quickicon plugin enabled, but as far as I understand, this displays the icons only on Hikashop dashboard, right?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This module is an old module which won't work with Joomla 3.x
In HikaShop 2.6, there is the quickicon plugin which allows you to display just a link to HikaShop on the Joomla dashboard.
With HikaShop 3.0, we'll introduce a stats module for the Joomla dashboard.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.