- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Products not showing in backend
- DShapiroNaples
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #8335
by DShapiroNaples
Products not showing in backend was created by DShapiroNaples
I haven't gone into the product area of backend after I upgraded to the business edition. I just went in and I can not see any of my products. I have tried changing the filters but I am having no luck. I just downloaded and installed the latest version before I wrote this post.
Any thoughts?
Any thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not showing in backend
Upgrading/Updating doesn't change the products. However, if you didn't keep the main category and added your categories below it, you might get problems as the default category will be reinserted automatically. That's all I could see.
Could you make some screenshots of your categories and products listings so that we can see what you have ?
Could you make some screenshots of your categories and products listings so that we can see what you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DShapiroNaples
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #8373
by DShapiroNaples
Replied by DShapiroNaples on topic Re: Products not showing in backend
Rather than screenshots I will send you backend login information to the website
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8388
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not showing in backend
I can see your products in the listing of products. However, you had the category explorer deactivated in the config under the tab display. Maybe that's why you were saying that you didn't see your products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds