- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
I can't display the shop categories on the site
- hanandeebes
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #9759
by hanandeebes
I can't display the shop categories on the site was created by hanandeebes
Hi,
I watched the demo and I believe it is a brilliant shop, thank you.
I followed the installation and configuration instructions, but I can't see it on the page, all I get is that my "horizontal" main navigation bar becomes "vertical" in addition to some other massed up lines.
I am attaching a screen shot of the page of Hikashop.
Do you think that there is something conflicting with Hikashop that is causing this to happen?
Thanks,
I watched the demo and I believe it is a brilliant shop, thank you.
I followed the installation and configuration instructions, but I can't see it on the page, all I get is that my "horizontal" main navigation bar becomes "vertical" in addition to some other massed up lines.
I am attaching a screen shot of the page of Hikashop.
Do you think that there is something conflicting with Hikashop that is causing this to happen?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9765
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can't display the shop categories on the site
On your shop page, the CSS file of your template
www.stationadz.com/index.php/en/shop/jat...ets/css09deb.css/v-1
returns nothing
but on your other pages, the URL becomes www.stationadz.com/index.php/en?jat3acti...ets/cssfc837.css&v=1 and works fine.
It seems that this menu is the only one where the URL of the CSS is SEFed and on all your other pages it isn't.
That's the first time I see something like this but it seems more to be a problem between your template and your SEF than something related to hikashop.
but on your other pages, the URL becomes www.stationadz.com/index.php/en?jat3acti...ets/cssfc837.css&v=1 and works fine.
It seems that this menu is the only one where the URL of the CSS is SEFed and on all your other pages it isn't.
That's the first time I see something like this but it seems more to be a problem between your template and your SEF than something related to hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds