- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Product Images won't display in description area
15 years 6 months ago #11517
by kinkeld
Product Images won't display in description area was created by kinkeld
I create a detailed product description with additional images but they will not display. Firefox doesn't shown anything and Google Chrome and Internet Explorer only show the image frame. I'm using Joomla 1.6. See
www.phoenixrbt.com
. Here's the path to a product example:
www.phoenixrbt.com/index.php/utm-kits-an.../category_pathway-11
. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11521
by kinkeld
Replied by kinkeld on topic Re: Product Images won't display in description area
I figured out that it was the Joomla System SEF files causing the problem. I downloaded Joomla 1.6.1 full package, unzipped it. Found the sef files in the system folder. zipped the sef files back up, and then installed them using the extension manager. You also have to go to the plugin manager and enable it. Also make sure its above the System - Cache plugin so you may have to re-order the plugins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds