Skip to main content

VAT problem on administrator panel

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #13638 by Ventaka
On the products' list, at the administrator area, I got a problem with the "VAT", because it seems it just show the 1st digit right and then the last 2 digits are always "00".

bigcrunchy.com/bug_tax.jpg

And this makes the final price to be like wrong.

Any idea?


(Note: I've tried to search, but couldn't find help!)
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by Ventaka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13641 by nicolas
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
That's a problem which was fixed since HikaShop 1.4.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13643 by Ventaka
Your version is 1.4.3, the latest stable version is 1.4.8


I'm going to update it by the way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13645 by nicolas
Let us know if you still have the problem with new orders once the update is done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13646 by Ventaka
Hey man, damn it!

I updated and everything it was good, except the language file - Portuguese one (not Brazilian Portuguese). Maybe is a point for your guys take care on the next version. I made it by myself and I don't really know if I have a copy.

Anyway I'll take a look and let you know!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13649 by Ventaka
Thanks ROCKING ON, Mr. Nicolas!

I'd love to the there to smoke a big one with you*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13651 by nicolas
There is a brazilian portuguese translation file for HikaShop so you should be able to retrieve it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13653 by Ventaka
Yes, Nicolas...

But we are from PORTUGAL! And even if you worldwide think that's the same, isn't exactly the same mainly on writing mode.

Don't see me wrong, please, just to try to show you.

I got the file backed up on my disk :))

Thank you very much!


NOTE: by the way, with this update I also realised that the VAT value it started appear right - in all products/lines; I mean, as you can see on the image, only the selected item it was with the text "+ #.## of VAT" (the grey background one).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13655 by nicolas
Ah yes, there is also a portugal portuguese version : www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html

What I meant was that both version are available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13657 by Ventaka
ahah, nice one! Didn't see it!
I've already made some changes on my old brasilianish file, like <strong> and <br/>s ;)

Your help it was really appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum