- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
no order number
15 years 5 months ago #14574
by comyoo
no order number was created by comyoo
Check this screenshot; a customer ordered something, but there's no order number created.
awesomescreenshot.com/037bm6rb4
I can see the order when I select and click edit.
What can I do? Is it a Bug?
awesomescreenshot.com/037bm6rb4
I can see the order when I select and click edit.
What can I do? Is it a Bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14579
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: no order number
Yes. You probably updated/installed hikashop 1.4.9 right after we released it. We fixed that last week so if you download/install again the 1.4.9 that should fix the problem for new orders.
For that particular order, you will have to change the order_number in the hikashop_order table of your database.
For that particular order, you will have to change the order_number in the hikashop_order table of your database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14583
by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: no order number
Thanks for the quick answer. Maybe an idea to increase the version number when fixing bugs 
Thanks for the great support here.
Thanks for the great support here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds