- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Simple currency set-up mistake?
- draftvader
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #16460
by draftvader
Simple currency set-up mistake? was created by draftvader
I have installed Hikashop for a client, who will be purchasing the business edition in time for launch. However for development and cash-flow we are developing on the free version. My query is, I hope, quite simple.
I have set his shop up to use Euro (EUR) as his business is based out of Germany. However when I add products to the system with EUR they display fine, the category flypage shows the prices, however when I go into the product flypage the product shows as free. I notice that if I add a USD price the price shows up in the product flypage, but with the USD price. This will just confuse his European clients.
Where have I got this wrong?
I have set his shop up to use Euro (EUR) as his business is based out of Germany. However when I add products to the system with EUR they display fine, the category flypage shows the prices, however when I go into the product flypage the product shows as free. I notice that if I add a USD price the price shows up in the product flypage, but with the USD price. This will just confuse his European clients.
Where have I got this wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16468
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Simple currency set-up mistake?
It must be a currency setup issue.
What is the main currency you set in the configuration ?
Could you do a screenshot of the currencies listing in System->Currencies ?
What is the main currency you set in the configuration ?
Could you do a screenshot of the currencies listing in System->Currencies ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- draftvader
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #16593
by draftvader
Replied by draftvader on topic Re: Simple currency set-up mistake?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Simple currency set-up mistake?
You always need to have a base price (for a minimum quantity of 0) for a product, even if you don't use it.
If you don't have a base price, it won't work properly.
If you don't have a base price, it won't work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- draftvader
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #16608
by draftvader
Replied by draftvader on topic Re: Simple currency set-up mistake?
I think that the problem might have been me changing the base currency after setting up a couple of demo products. It would seem that deleting the products and putting them on again has resolved the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds