- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Unpublished Characteristics Displaying
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #18738
by Tusk
Unpublished Characteristics Displaying was created by Tusk
I have created a Characteristic "Size" and nested in this I have added various sizes.
Then I create a product and add to it the Characteristic "size" following this I click the "Manage variants" button and assign prices etc to the sizes available for that product. I then un-publish all the sizes that are not applicable. However when I view the product in the site the drop-down filed still lists those sizes that have no vales and have been unpublished?
I have read the post:- "Issue with unpublished variants" by Chris it seems we have similar requirements, does this mean I should use install package of the 1.4.9 version? or is there another way to only display published variants?
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated
Then I create a product and add to it the Characteristic "size" following this I click the "Manage variants" button and assign prices etc to the sizes available for that product. I then un-publish all the sizes that are not applicable. However when I view the product in the site the drop-down filed still lists those sizes that have no vales and have been unpublished?
I have read the post:- "Issue with unpublished variants" by Chris it seems we have similar requirements, does this mean I should use install package of the 1.4.9 version? or is there another way to only display published variants?
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Tusk. Reason: I read a related post and want to add further detail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18742
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unpublished Characteristics Displaying
You need to delete the variants you don't use. You can always recreate them when needed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18744
by Tusk
Replied by Tusk on topic Re: Unpublished Characteristics Displaying
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the prompt reply, I sell plants and there are various sizes that we sell them in but not all plants come all sizes, so some variants are applicable to certain products and others not. This means that all variants are valid, the just may not be valid for all products. Hope that made sense
Many thanks
Thanks for the prompt reply, I sell plants and there are various sizes that we sell them in but not all plants come all sizes, so some variants are applicable to certain products and others not. This means that all variants are valid, the just may not be valid for all products. Hope that made sense
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unpublished Characteristics Displaying
Yes. When you delete a variant from a product, it's just removed from that product and it still available for the other products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18746
by Tusk
Replied by Tusk on topic Re: Unpublished Characteristics Displaying
Thanks Nicolas,
That fixed my problem
Compliments on an amazing Tool, and great service!
That fixed my problem
Compliments on an amazing Tool, and great service!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds