font size tool box when adding a new product
15 years 3 months ago #19020
by samoli31
font size tool box when adding a new product was created by samoli31
Hi,
is there a way to download a font size tool box? you know (italic, bold, align things, underline thing, etc) I need this tool because when adding a product I'd like to increase text size etc!!
help
Sam
is there a way to download a font size tool box? you know (italic, bold, align things, underline thing, etc) I need this tool because when adding a product I'd like to increase text size etc!!
help
Sam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19042
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: font size tool box when adding a new product
HikaShop automatically uses Joomla's default HTML editor. But you can change it in the configuration under the main tab, in the editor option.
If you install a new HMTL editor in Joomla, you will get it in the choices there.
If you install a new HMTL editor in Joomla, you will get it in the choices there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19046
by samoli31
Replied by samoli31 on topic Re: font size tool box when adding a new product
could you be more specific nicolas because I've been looking the HTML editor option but I can't find it
thanks
Sam
thanks
Sam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19050
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: font size tool box when adding a new product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19053
by samoli31
Replied by samoli31 on topic Re: font size tool box when adding a new product
Thanks Buddy u r the best!!
Sam
Sam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds