- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Documention not visible in Backend
15 years 3 months ago #19884
by Otto
Documention not visible in Backend was created by Otto
Hello,
I have problem to install the shop with the normal install way, then I extract the files and load it manual to the serrver and installed
with the option install from directory, there I also get some erros.
Well the shop is installed now but if i go to Help->Documention it show me a white site (see the attached image)
Can you help to solve?
Thanks
I have problem to install the shop with the normal install way, then I extract the files and load it manual to the serrver and installed
with the option install from directory, there I also get some erros.
Well the shop is installed now but if i go to Help->Documention it show me a white site (see the attached image)
Can you help to solve?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19896
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Documention not visible in Backend
If your website is in local and that you're accessing it on computer which doesn't have internet connectivity, the documentation won't be available.
Would that be the problem ?
Would that be the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19897
by Otto
Replied by Otto on topic Re: Documention not visible in Backend
No, my website is online on my webserver I use https://
well at the moment there is nor official certification, can be this the problem?
Thanks
well at the moment there is nor official certification, can be this the problem?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Documention not visible in Backend
That should not.
Could you try with another web browser ?
Could you try with another web browser ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19909
by Otto
Replied by Otto on topic Re: Documention not visible in Backend
I have try with Firefox and now it work, but with the IE 9 it not work.
Thanks for your support
Thanks for your support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19910
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Documention not visible in Backend
Ok. It must be a security setting of your IE9 browser or something like that which blocks that because it works for us on IE9 too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds