- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 1
Version 1.5.3
15 years 1 month ago #24219
by mortk1
Version 1.5.3 was created by mortk1
Is Hikashop version 1.5.3 compatible with Joomla version 1.6+?
Must I uninstall my old HikaShop version before I install 1.5.3 or will 1.5.3 just overwrite the old version (without removing my product information)?
Must I uninstall my old HikaShop version before I install 1.5.3 or will 1.5.3 just overwrite the old version (without removing my product information)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24221
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Version 1.5.3
Yes it's compatible.
You don't need to uninstall. Just install the new package via the joomla installer. You won't loose anything.
You don't need to uninstall. Just install the new package via the joomla installer. You won't loose anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24312
by mortk1
Replied by mortk1 on topic Re: Version 1.5.3
That's great Nicolas...thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds