- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Card declined with Authorize.net
15 years 1 month ago #24273
by Rickhavoc
Card declined with Authorize.net was created by Rickhavoc
i have tried everything i can't this to process the card. I am sure all the information i am entering is correct. i can only assume that some information is being missed sent. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think. resending link and login information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24276
by Rickhavoc
Replied by Rickhavoc on topic Re: Card declined with Authorize.net
site should be working now..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24282
by Rickhavoc
Replied by Rickhavoc on topic Re: Card declined with Authorize.net
just tried it out and got this back.
"
The connection to the payment plateform did not succeed. It is often caused by the hosting company blocking external connections so you should contact him for further guidance.
"
i have access to the server via SSH, what should i be looking to change to get this to work?.
"
The connection to the payment plateform did not succeed. It is often caused by the hosting company blocking external connections so you should contact him for further guidance.
"
i have access to the server via SSH, what should i be looking to change to get this to work?.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24291
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Card declined with Authorize.net
When you get such error, it means that there is a firewall setup by your hosting company preventing your server from opening connections to the outside world.
In most cases, that is achieved by a router in the hosting company facilities to which you don't have access to. So, as the message says, you should contact your hosting company.
In most cases, that is achieved by a router in the hosting company facilities to which you don't have access to. So, as the message says, you should contact your hosting company.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44674
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Card declined with Authorize.net
I am using Authorize.net and I am also getting this problem..
I "am" the hosting company and it is cPanel/WHM server with CentOS and I "do" have CSF installed. I know for a PERL script I have running on here, I had to ADD it to allow the outgoing call.
My question is please, is that I can and will not turn off the firewall (forever) but I do need to know what script I need to allow to access the "outside world" please?
BUT? I looked in the firewall records, and it says nothing about it being blocked?
Thanks again !!
Jim
ADDED !! Scrap My post above for now please, i looked and i had test server in Hika etc..
But, My Client says there AuthNet is live, but I hust got =
There was an error while processing your transaction: 13 (TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
I did tick the radio DEBUG in authnet module...is that TEST mode?
I "am" the hosting company and it is cPanel/WHM server with CentOS and I "do" have CSF installed. I know for a PERL script I have running on here, I had to ADD it to allow the outgoing call.
My question is please, is that I can and will not turn off the firewall (forever) but I do need to know what script I need to allow to access the "outside world" please?
BUT? I looked in the firewall records, and it says nothing about it being blocked?
Thanks again !!
Jim
ADDED !! Scrap My post above for now please, i looked and i had test server in Hika etc..
But, My Client says there AuthNet is live, but I hust got =
There was an error while processing your transaction: 13 (TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
I did tick the radio DEBUG in authnet module...is that TEST mode?
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by IamJim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44802
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Card declined with Authorize.net
Yes the debug mode turn on the test mode in authorize.net
Regarding the firewall, it should allow the server to contact secure.authorize.net in order to process the payments in AIM.
Regarding the firewall, it should allow the server to contact secure.authorize.net in order to process the payments in AIM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds