- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
My next button in the shopping cart says HIKA_NEXT
- Andreas_Sweden
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #25601
by Andreas_Sweden
My next button in the shopping cart says HIKA_NEXT was created by Andreas_Sweden
When finalizing the purchase there is a final button to press and I suppose it is supposed to say NEXT but it says HIKA_NEXT, I use a Swedish translation and would like it to say NÄSTA, I cant find HIKA_NEXT in the translation, in the translation it only says next and is correctly translated. How do I fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25612
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: My next button in the shopping cart says HIKA_NEXT
I can see the swedish translation in our translation file:
HIKA_NEXT="Uppdatera/nästa"
That means that you don't have updated your language file and thus you don't have the latest translations that we added for each release since you first installed HikaShop.
HIKA_NEXT="Uppdatera/nästa"
That means that you don't have updated your language file and thus you don't have the latest translations that we added for each release since you first installed HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 14 hours ago #26326
by seandrews
Replied by seandrews on topic Re: My next button in the shopping cart says HIKA_NEXT
I've encountered the same problem - after trying to adjust my VAT to GST.
Been trying to load the latest version - not having any luck doing this. It keeps saying its been loaded in my text area. I'm not sure what this means.
Been trying to load the latest version - not having any luck doing this. It keeps saying its been loaded in my text area. I'm not sure what this means.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 12 hours ago #26330
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: My next button in the shopping cart says HIKA_NEXT
Then you need to save it to by clicking on the save button.
If that problem only happened after changing the translation file, it might be because you didn't change the file properly and joomla is not able to process the file anymore.
Which version of joomla are you using ?
With joomla 1.7, there is a debug translation option that you can activate on your joomla configuration which can tell you where the translation file is broken if that's the case.
If that problem only happened after changing the translation file, it might be because you didn't change the file properly and joomla is not able to process the file anymore.
Which version of joomla are you using ?
With joomla 1.7, there is a debug translation option that you can activate on your joomla configuration which can tell you where the translation file is broken if that's the case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds