- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with "Required" Item Fields
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #25872
by nathan
Problem with "Required" Item Fields was created by nathan
Hi there,
I've come across a problem with Item Fields that are set to "Required" asking to be filled in for every product that uses an item field. Or in other words, it's not paying attention the category limitations.
In the following screenshot you can see that I've been asked to fill in the required fields that aren't assigned to this category (Renewal Subscriptions).
And in the next screenshot is the setup for the Recipient Name field, which has been assigned to the Gift Subscription categories only.
The problem only seems to apply to required fields as there is a Recipient Address 2 field, which isn't required, and doesn't appear in the error message of fields not filled in.
Thanks Nathan
I've come across a problem with Item Fields that are set to "Required" asking to be filled in for every product that uses an item field. Or in other words, it's not paying attention the category limitations.
In the following screenshot you can see that I've been asked to fill in the required fields that aren't assigned to this category (Renewal Subscriptions).
And in the next screenshot is the setup for the Recipient Name field, which has been assigned to the Gift Subscription categories only.
The problem only seems to apply to required fields as there is a Recipient Address 2 field, which isn't required, and doesn't appear in the error message of fields not filled in.
Thanks Nathan
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by nathan. Reason: typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25880
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with "Required" Item Fields
Please download again HikaShop from our website and reinstall it over your current version. This problem was in one of the first builds of the current version that we corrected since then.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 days ago #25914
by nathan
Replied by nathan on topic Re: Problem with "Required" Item Fields
Thanks Nicholas, will do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 day ago #26258
by nathan
Replied by nathan on topic Re: Problem with "Required" Item Fields
Hi Nicholas,
I've downloaded what I thought was the latest build by going to "Your Orders" and downloading from the link in the order, but nothing's changed after updating - still getting the error.
Was I meant to download the "Starter" version of Hikashop that's available on the website?
Thanks Nathan
I've downloaded what I thought was the latest build by going to "Your Orders" and downloading from the link in the order, but nothing's changed after updating - still getting the error.
Was I meant to download the "Starter" version of Hikashop that's available on the website?
Thanks Nathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 day ago #26262
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with "Required" Item Fields
Which version of HikaShop do you have ? 1.5.3 or 1.5.4 ? We published yesterday a new version which should definitely fix that problem so you might want to try again with it.
It's indeed the download link in the "your orders" menu of our website.
It's indeed the download link in the "your orders" menu of our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 day ago #26265
by nathan
Replied by nathan on topic Re: Problem with "Required" Item Fields
Doh, I should have waited one more day!
I have 1.5.3 Business at the moment - I'll download 1.5.4 and see how we go.
Thanks
I have 1.5.3 Business at the moment - I'll download 1.5.4 and see how we go.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds