- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 1
Form and update
14 years 11 months ago #27113
by Kurt
Form and update was created by Kurt
Hello,
If I fill out the form in the area item and send it, I receive the messages please fill out form.
Includes Forms which are not required.
I've tried to upgrade from version 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 (Version com_hikashop_business_1.5.4_2011-10-11) also here I get an error message!
Message:
-1 - An error has occurred
It was not possible to copy the selected file!
regards kurt
If I fill out the form in the area item and send it, I receive the messages please fill out form.
Includes Forms which are not required.
I've tried to upgrade from version 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 (Version com_hikashop_business_1.5.4_2011-10-11) also here I get an error message!
Message:
-1 - An error has occurred
It was not possible to copy the selected file!
regards kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27116
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Form and update
Hi,
You should definitely update.
That installation error means that you have access rights issues on your website and because of that, joomla is not able to copy the files of the new version.
We have a lot of information and links about access rights issues during the install there: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
Please follow them and you should be able to update.
You should definitely update.
That installation error means that you have access rights issues on your website and because of that, joomla is not able to copy the files of the new version.
We have a lot of information and links about access rights issues during the install there: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
Please follow them and you should be able to update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27123
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Re: Form and update
Hi nicolas,
thanks for information.
I have change all rights 777), but it still does not work.
What me surprises is that when i update from 1.52 to 1.53 i have no problems. (I know that the rights and wwwrun was always a Joomla problem.)
My question is it better now to upgrade up to Joomla 1.7?
regards kurt
thanks for information.
I have change all rights 777), but it still does not work.
What me surprises is that when i update from 1.52 to 1.53 i have no problems. (I know that the rights and wwwrun was always a Joomla problem.)
My question is it better now to upgrade up to Joomla 1.7?
regards kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27126
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Form and update
Upgrading to 1.7 won't change anything.
You say that you changed all the rights to 777 but if joomla says it can't copy the files, then it means that there are still files/folder not writable for him. Do you have the FTP layer activated in the configuration of joomla ? Did you try to toggle it ?
You can try to work around the problem by renaming the folders components/com_hikashop and administrator/components/com_hikashop via FTP. That way, that should help joomla update the files.
You say that you changed all the rights to 777 but if joomla says it can't copy the files, then it means that there are still files/folder not writable for him. Do you have the FTP layer activated in the configuration of joomla ? Did you try to toggle it ?
You can try to work around the problem by renaming the folders components/com_hikashop and administrator/components/com_hikashop via FTP. That way, that should help joomla update the files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27128
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic Re: Form and update
Hi nicolas, many thanks i change the filename and update.
best regards kurt
best regards kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds