- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Struggling - demo site link jumps to host server ?
- twominute00
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #27616
by twominute00
Struggling - demo site link jumps to host server ? was created by twominute00
Ok, I have put up a test site:
www.nutraseries.com
I installed and configured hikashop starter, you can see the menu link on the first page
But when you click this:
https
/nutraseries.com/index.php/Nutraprime-Products/product/listing/Itemid-546.html
you end up at my host server angryhosting.com
instead of getting this result (which I obtained by cutting and pasting out the reference link generated from the admin area):
http
/nutraseries.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=1
SO
something must be up with SSL. Can anyone help me? Do I need to somehow put an SSL cert on my site or some such thing?
I installed and configured hikashop starter, you can see the menu link on the first page
But when you click this:
https
/nutraseries.com/index.php/Nutraprime-Products/product/listing/Itemid-546.htmlyou end up at my host server angryhosting.com
instead of getting this result (which I obtained by cutting and pasting out the reference link generated from the admin area):
http
/nutraseries.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=1SO
something must be up with SSL. Can anyone help me? Do I need to somehow put an SSL cert on my site or some such thing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- twominute00
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 11 months ago #27618
by twominute00
Replied by twominute00 on topic Re: Struggling - demo site link jumps to host server ?
Its not an SSL thing apparently, I don't have SSL enabled anywhere
so why is https: coming up ? HELP PLEASE
so why is https: coming up ? HELP PLEASE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27620
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Struggling - demo site link jumps to host server ?
Of course if you try the URL
nutraseries.com/index.php/Nutraprime-Pro...ting/Itemid-546.html
and that you didn't setup SSL on your website, it won't work. You should use the same URL without SSL like that:
nutraseries.com/index.php/Nutraprime-Pro...ting/Itemid-546.html
That one works. And that's the one you actually have on your website front end.
nutraseries.com/index.php/Nutraprime-Pro...ting/Itemid-546.html
That one works. And that's the one you actually have on your website front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds