Skip to main content

Templates not showing up in Views editor

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30977 by plantpotphil
I've just installed a new template, but when I go to edit the views in hikshop, it isn't available. Any idea why this might be?

I've tried re-installing the template and I've also tried installing different templates, non of the new ones are showing up in the views editor in hikashop.

Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by plantpotphil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #31016 by nicolas
Only the templates which are assigned or published are displayed in the Views edition.
You should assign the template to one menu and that should activate it in the Views edition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum