Skip to main content

Greetings

More
14 years 9 months ago #32243 by stevennestler
Greetings was created by stevennestler
After wasting huge amounts of time trying to get VirtueMart 2 to work, I just found HikaShop. It's so much easier for a non-programmer like me!
I purchased the Essential edition, and I'm finding it far more user friendly than anything else for Joomla.
I am interested in a way of comparing two products. If I understand correctly, that feature is being planned for an update in the near future. Is it for the Business edition only?
Thanks for all you do,
Steven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #32266 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Greetings
That option has been added in HikaShop Business 1.5.5 with the option "Activate compare mode" in the Display tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum