- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 2
Important. Products no longer displaying
14 years 9 months ago #33075
by BDSMITH1
Important. Products no longer displaying was created by BDSMITH1
I am working on a new site for my Record label. The site needs to launch dec 29th. I recently updated to a different template and now noticed the products aren't displaying. Any ideas why?
www.bdsmith.info
that's the test link you can click Artist market. Both L20 And SoCalm's products are up. But now after navigating all the way through the products aren't being displayed after the template update???
Thanks
www.bdsmith.info
that's the test link you can click Artist market. Both L20 And SoCalm's products are up. But now after navigating all the way through the products aren't being displayed after the template update???
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33077
by BDSMITH1
Replied by BDSMITH1 on topic Re: Important. Products no longer displaying
I have my menu "Artist Market" linked to Category Listing" like I always had when it worked before. I can click an artist. Then clothing then Tops then men and soon as I click men no products are displayed like they were before (this is just an example)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33085
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Important. Products no longer displaying
I can see your products in the L20 category. For example:
www.bdsmith.info/index.php/artist-market...gory_pathway-32.html
And also in the tops/men category:
www.bdsmith.info/index.php/artist-market.../listing/37-men.html
Everything is ok on my end. Did you find your problem since you posted ?
www.bdsmith.info/index.php/artist-market...gory_pathway-32.html
And also in the tops/men category:
www.bdsmith.info/index.php/artist-market.../listing/37-men.html
Everything is ok on my end. Did you find your problem since you posted ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33100
by zurli
Replied by zurli on topic Re: Important. Products no longer displaying
Just one thing i would change on your template. Please try to minimize the pagesize.
Uuups, your pictures went out of the white box.
you could try min-width: 980px; in templates/untitled/css/template.css
.art-sheet {
cursor: auto;
margin-bottom: 10px !important;
min-width: 980px;
top: 10px !important;
width: 75%;
}
Uuups, your pictures went out of the white box.
you could try min-width: 980px; in templates/untitled/css/template.css
.art-sheet {
cursor: auto;
margin-bottom: 10px !important;
min-width: 980px;
top: 10px !important;
width: 75%;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds