- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 0
coupon restrictions per user
14 years 8 months ago #36601
by lrazov
coupon restrictions per user was created by lrazov
Hi Nicolas,
Is it possible to restrict a coupon to a specific user so that when a coupon is generated for a specific user, only that one user can use it and nobody else?
Thank you in advance.
Is it possible to restrict a coupon to a specific user so that when a coupon is generated for a specific user, only that one user can use it and nobody else?
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36621
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: coupon restrictions per user
Hi,
No but you can restrict to a user group. So you could always create a user group and assign it to only one user and that would achieve the same thing.
No but you can restrict to a user group. So you could always create a user group and assign it to only one user and that would achieve the same thing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36624
by lrazov
Replied by lrazov on topic Re: coupon restrictions per user
Thank you for the reply.
I can't find anything which would allow me to assing a coupon to a group. Where/how would I do that?
Cheers.
I can't find anything which would allow me to assing a coupon to a group. Where/how would I do that?
Cheers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36625
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: coupon restrictions per user
It's possible in the Business edition of HikaShop when you edit/create a coupon:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...unt-form.html#access
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36626
by lrazov
Replied by lrazov on topic Re: coupon restrictions per user
I am using enterprise edition, however the access level is disabled saying "Only from HikaShop Business". Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: coupon restrictions per user
There is no Enterprise edition.
You must be using the Essential edition which doesn't have that feature.
You will have to update to the Business edition in that case if you want to do that.
You must be using the Essential edition which doesn't have that feature.
You will have to update to the Business edition in that case if you want to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36634
by lrazov
Replied by lrazov on topic Re: coupon restrictions per user
Sorry, that is the essential edition.
I thought that the essential edition is more advanced and has more features than business. That's why I bought that edition. Why the access level is not included in the essential but included into business? I don't want to downgrade my version.
I thought that the essential edition is more advanced and has more features than business. That's why I bought that edition. Why the access level is not included in the essential but included into business? I don't want to downgrade my version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: coupon restrictions per user
The Essential edition costs 50€. The Business edition costs 100€. So no, it's the opposite. The Business edition is the one with all the features.
You can upgrade here: www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/business/up...-from-essential.html
You can upgrade here: www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/business/up...-from-essential.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36636
by lrazov
Replied by lrazov on topic Re: coupon restrictions per user
Sorry, got mixed up with some other ptoduct.
Thank you. I will consider the option of upgrading.
Thank you. I will consider the option of upgrading.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds