Skip to main content

Only onw column of categories after upgrade

More
14 years 8 months ago #36793 by progreccor
I have upgrade on local server from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6

And what I see:

Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!

Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36899 by nicolas
Indeed. Please download again the package on our website and install it again on your website and that will fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118621 by eddieneg
I have the same problem. I tried installing twice but still have the same problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118636 by Xavier
Hi,

Which version of HikaShop do you have ?
Thanks to try to set the parameter again in the options of your menu / module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum