- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Delete button unavailable?
14 years 7 months ago #38286
by anandha
Delete button unavailable? was created by anandha
Dear Support.
I was trying to remove/delete Categories in my product, but I could not see 'Delete' button once I add the category. Please see the screenshot attached. On the 'Categories' table - Delete column - usually I see a trash can icon to remove my option, however today I did not see it.
My Hikashop version is 1.5.5.
Please advise. Thank you.
I was trying to remove/delete Categories in my product, but I could not see 'Delete' button once I add the category. Please see the screenshot attached. On the 'Categories' table - Delete column - usually I see a trash can icon to remove my option, however today I did not see it.
My Hikashop version is 1.5.5.
Please advise. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38353
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Delete button unavailable?
Hi,
We still have it on our end. I would say that it probably comes from the fact that the image has been deleted on your website. Could you try to update ?
That should put back the image.
We still have it on our end. I would say that it probably comes from the fact that the image has been deleted on your website. Could you try to update ?
That should put back the image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds