- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Configuration fields not saving in Joomla 2.5
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38375
by Meepp
Configuration fields not saving in Joomla 2.5 was created by Meepp
I've installed HikaShop Essential into a Joomla 2.5 website. There are a number of fields in the configuration / setup of the shop that just won't save. I am using a Firefox browser.
Here are some examples:
Configuration Main: Main currency and main tax zone refuse to save when I put in Australia and AUD respectively.
This is the error message I get. "Your checkout workflow is empty.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
No valid weight unit entered. The system put back the default units.
No valid dimension unit entered. The system put back the default units.
Successfully Saved"
When I go to checkout option there are boxes in the workflow area and weights and dimensions of products have been entered.
The Australia post plugin does not seem to work properly.
There are also sever other shop configuration options that are not saving eg "mini shopping cart" etc.
Would be most grateful for some assistance on this.
Here are some examples:
Configuration Main: Main currency and main tax zone refuse to save when I put in Australia and AUD respectively.
This is the error message I get. "Your checkout workflow is empty.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
No valid weight unit entered. The system put back the default units.
No valid dimension unit entered. The system put back the default units.
Successfully Saved"
When I go to checkout option there are boxes in the workflow area and weights and dimensions of products have been entered.
The Australia post plugin does not seem to work properly.
There are also sever other shop configuration options that are not saving eg "mini shopping cart" etc.
Would be most grateful for some assistance on this.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Meepp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38471
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Configuration fields not saving in Joomla 2.5
Hi,
Please try with another browser like IE to save the configuration. It should hopefully work.
It seems that for some strange reasons on some websites the saving doesn't work properly but we couldn't replicate the problem yet on our end.
For the Australia Post plugin, you need to give more information on what doesn't work if you want us to help you.
Please try with another browser like IE to save the configuration. It should hopefully work.
It seems that for some strange reasons on some websites the saving doesn't work properly but we couldn't replicate the problem yet on our end.
For the Australia Post plugin, you need to give more information on what doesn't work if you want us to help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38893
by Meepp
Replied by Meepp on topic Re: Configuration fields not saving in Joomla 2.5
Thank you. Using IE allows me to save the page.
Re Australia Post plugin - I will need to test this a bit more but it seems to give me the same postage amount irrespective of which post code I put in - but, as I mentioned let me do some more testing on this before I get back to you.
Re Australia Post plugin - I will need to test this a bit more but it seems to give me the same postage amount irrespective of which post code I put in - but, as I mentioned let me do some more testing on this before I get back to you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40877
by korkunov
And, khm, IE - not the best browser and it is not in Linux.
Tested:
IE-Work
Chrome-Not work
Opera v.11-Work
FF-Work
Replied by korkunov on topic Re: Configuration fields not saving in Joomla 2.5
Hi.nicolas wrote: Hi,
Please try with another browser like IE to save the configuration. It should hopefully work.
It seems that for some strange reasons on some websites the saving doesn't work properly but we couldn't replicate the problem yet on our end.
And, khm, IE - not the best browser and it is not in Linux.
Tested:
IE-Work
Chrome-Not work
Opera v.11-Work
FF-Work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41037
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Configuration fields not saving in Joomla 2.5
Could you provide a back end access to your test website so that we can check on the problem as we cannot reproduce it on our end ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41170
by mozgras
Replied by mozgras on topic Re: Configuration fields not saving in Joomla 2.5
I'm having the same issue with Safari. Works in Firefox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds