- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Can not edit the adresses in user menu
14 years 7 months ago #39496
by benkly
Can not edit the adresses in user menu was created by benkly
Hello,
I have a strange problem. I copied all the data-tables from hikashop from the joomla 1.5 to the 2.5 installation. It seems that all works fine now and I could go online with the new site. But after some tests I have some problems. When I login into the site and go to the user menu then there is an option to edit the saved adresses for me. But if I klick this and want to change my address than there is nothing showed and it says that I should login, but I am allready logged in.
AND, the menu "Entries registration" shows nothing.....
Please help me so that I could go online with the new site.
Thanks!
Regards, Benny.
I have a strange problem. I copied all the data-tables from hikashop from the joomla 1.5 to the 2.5 installation. It seems that all works fine now and I could go online with the new site. But after some tests I have some problems. When I login into the site and go to the user menu then there is an option to edit the saved adresses for me. But if I klick this and want to change my address than there is nothing showed and it says that I should login, but I am allready logged in.
AND, the menu "Entries registration" shows nothing.....
Please help me so that I could go online with the new site.
Thanks!
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39700
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not edit the adresses in user menu
Hi,
Could you give a link to these pages (with an access) so that we can see the problem ?
Could you give a link to these pages (with an access) so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds