Why this now > component/hikashop/
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39585
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Why this now > component/hikashop/ was created by nowherenowhere
Hi there,
Before when I was using the starter edition my url looked like this: online-store/product/5-knife2/category_pathway-17
Now that I upgraded to essential it looks like this: airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/online-store.html (Select a category >>) airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/online-stor...egory/17-blades.html (Select an Item >>) airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/component/h...y-17.html?Itemid=125
I mean who invited this guy >> ?Itemid=125 and also why this now >> airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/component/hikashop , when this was better >> airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/online-store/category
Before when I was using the starter edition my url looked like this: online-store/product/5-knife2/category_pathway-17
Now that I upgraded to essential it looks like this: airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/online-store.html (Select a category >>) airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/online-stor...egory/17-blades.html (Select an Item >>) airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/component/h...y-17.html?Itemid=125
I mean who invited this guy >> ?Itemid=125 and also why this now >> airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/component/hikashop , when this was better >> airsoftandtacticalgear.co.za/online-store/category
Believe in Better
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by nowherenowhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Why this now > component/hikashop/
That's just the same problem as this one:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/39569...ody-class.html#39612
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/39569...ody-class.html#39612
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds