- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
menu items bunched up
14 years 7 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #39905
by Bugger101
menu items bunched up was created by Bugger101
G'day,
For some reason, every time I upgrade, the menu items in the list on the left: are bunched up. I used to just fix it by moving them around a bit and it fixed itself up, but this time I can't seem to figure it out.
Have attached a pic for you.
Cheers
For some reason, every time I upgrade, the menu items in the list on the left: are bunched up. I used to just fix it by moving them around a bit and it fixed itself up, but this time I can't seem to figure it out.
Have attached a pic for you.
Cheers
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40112
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: menu items bunched up
Hi,
You should add the CSS:
.hikashop_category_list_item{ float: none !important; }
You should add the CSS:
.hikashop_category_list_item{ float: none !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #40151
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: menu items bunched up
Thanks Nicolas,
I added the line to the frontend CSS and that didn't work, so I tried adding it to the backend, and that didn't work either.
Cheers
I added the line to the frontend CSS and that didn't work, so I tried adding it to the backend, and that didn't work either.
Cheers
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: menu items bunched up
Hi,
Make sure that you selected the "custom" front end file in the front end CSS option of the configuration and saved it.
Then, flush your browser cache and it should work.
Make sure that you selected the "custom" front end file in the front end CSS option of the configuration and saved it.
Then, flush your browser cache and it should work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40349
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: menu items bunched up
Thanks so much Nicolas, you must sooo frustrated with our questions! :huh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40551
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: menu items bunched up
No, but I have a hard time keeping up lately
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds