- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Order status changed notification
14 years 7 months ago #40257
by oleg1411
Order status changed notification was created by oleg1411
Hello,
I have 2 questions:
1- My language files are translated to my language. But still, when I try to edit an order status notification for client, i see a popup window, with an untranslated text.
2-Is there any way to make e-mail notifications (all of them) RTL? Their appearance is horrable :sick:
Thanks
I have 2 questions:
1- My language files are translated to my language. But still, when I try to edit an order status notification for client, i see a popup window, with an untranslated text.
2-Is there any way to make e-mail notifications (all of them) RTL? Their appearance is horrable :sick:
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40467
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order status changed notification
Hi,
1. We don't have that problem on our end but I remember that there was such problem in old versions of HikaShop. Do you use a recent version ? If not, you should update and that would fix the problem.
2. Yes, you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...mails-rtl.html#34082
But I see that you already were the one asking that question. Wasn't the answer useful to you ?
1. We don't have that problem on our end but I remember that there was such problem in old versions of HikaShop. Do you use a recent version ? If not, you should update and that would fix the problem.
2. Yes, you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...mails-rtl.html#34082
But I see that you already were the one asking that question. Wasn't the answer useful to you ?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40691
by oleg1411
Replied by oleg1411 on topic Re: Order status changed notification
i use thr new version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40881
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order status changed notification
Then, could you do a screenshot of the whole screen so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds