- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
edit address redirects to 404 error
14 years 7 months ago #40595
by hsojhsoj
edit address redirects to 404 error was created by hsojhsoj
Durring checkout if a user edits his address they will see "state undefined*" even if the user has selected a state previously. Then when they press "ok" they will be redirected to a 404 error page.
The site is ipcfix.com/store
I am using joomla 2.5.2, hikashop com_hikashop_business_1.5.6_2012-02-22
I had this problem with joomla 1.7.4 and a previous version of hikashoop, I just upgraded to see if it would fix the problem, it did not.
The site is ipcfix.com/store
I am using joomla 2.5.2, hikashop com_hikashop_business_1.5.6_2012-02-22
I had this problem with joomla 1.7.4 and a previous version of hikashoop, I just upgraded to see if it would fix the problem, it did not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: edit address redirects to 404 error
Hi,
That's really strange. The 404 error does not only happens there but also if you take the link of the 1 step and open it manually.
Once you are on the checkout, change your payment method.
The URL will be:
ipcfix.com/store/checkout/step/step-1
If you try to open it in another tab, it won't work.
That should however work since it's the same URL you have on the other page. That's the cause of the address edition problem.
It's a SEF related problem. Could you try to deactivate SEF on your website and try again ?
What are the URLs ? Does it work ?
Do you use a specific SEF component ?
That's really strange. The 404 error does not only happens there but also if you take the link of the 1 step and open it manually.
Once you are on the checkout, change your payment method.
The URL will be:
ipcfix.com/store/checkout/step/step-1
If you try to open it in another tab, it won't work.
That should however work since it's the same URL you have on the other page. That's the cause of the address edition problem.
It's a SEF related problem. Could you try to deactivate SEF on your website and try again ?
What are the URLs ? Does it work ?
Do you use a specific SEF component ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40813
by hsojhsoj
Replied by hsojhsoj on topic Re: edit address redirects to 404 error
I do not use a specific SEF component. I use joomla's :
Search Engine Friendly URLs Yes
Use URL rewriting Yes
When I turn these to no It works as expected minus the SEF urls.
Yet I would still like to have a search engine friendly site and human friendly urls.
Search Engine Friendly URLs Yes
Use URL rewriting Yes
When I turn these to no It works as expected minus the SEF urls.
Yet I would still like to have a search engine friendly site and human friendly urls.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40911
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: edit address redirects to 404 error
There must be something else on your website which causes that problem when SEF is turned on as other users with SEF turned on don't have the problem.
I would start with your 404 redirect extension since it's linked to URLs. So you should try to disable it.
I would start with your 404 redirect extension since it's linked to URLs. So you should try to disable it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40914
by hsojhsoj
Replied by hsojhsoj on topic Re: edit address redirects to 404 error
That was the first thing I tried. And I have it working with your hikashop on a different site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: edit address redirects to 404 error
So on the other website it works with that 404 extension and SEF on ?
What other extensions/plugins do you have installed on your website ?
What other extensions/plugins do you have installed on your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41165
by hsojhsoj
Replied by hsojhsoj on topic Re: edit address redirects to 404 error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41329
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: edit address redirects to 404 error
I don't see any extension standing it in your screenshot.
What would be the system plugins that you don't have installed on your other website ?
If you unpublish them, does it work better ?
What a re the SEF and non SEF links of the address edition iframe (you can use firebug to get that information once the popup is openned)?
What would be the system plugins that you don't have installed on your other website ?
If you unpublish them, does it work better ?
What a re the SEF and non SEF links of the address edition iframe (you can use firebug to get that information once the popup is openned)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41342
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Re: edit address redirects to 404 error
May be some views was overridden?
p.s.
never hear before about joomla 2.5.2
the last that we have on joomla.org is 2.5.1
p.s.
never hear before about joomla 2.5.2
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds