- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
import users in virtuemart hikashop
- antonio7880
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #41391
by antonio7880
import users in virtuemart hikashop was created by antonio7880
Hello and congratulations for the component, 
First of all I apologize for my bad English. :blush:
I have a question:
are willing to switch to virtuemart hikashop business.
Before making the switch let me know if there is a way to bring all of my clients created with virtuemart to hikashop business.
Thanks in advance for the answer
First of all I apologize for my bad English. :blush:
I have a question:
are willing to switch to virtuemart hikashop business.
Before making the switch let me know if there is a way to bring all of my clients created with virtuemart to hikashop business.
Thanks in advance for the answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41578
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: import users in virtuemart hikashop
Yes. You can do that by running the import from VirtueMart via the menu Products->Import once you installed HikaShop on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41773
by lingyu
Replied by lingyu on topic Re: import users in virtuemart hikashop
This is not working when you have virturmart 2.0.2+ Joomla 2.5.1. Hikashop said didn't found virtuemart.
Also I have a question that:
If there is joomla 1.5.25 + Hikashop, how could I transfer the products information there to the Joomla 2.5.1+Hikashop?
I have tried to export hikashop database from Joomla1.5.25 and import to joomla2.5.1 after deleting the existing hikashop database there, but it doesn't work and the whole system crashed.
How to do such transfer between different Joomla versions?
Also I have a question that:
If there is joomla 1.5.25 + Hikashop, how could I transfer the products information there to the Joomla 2.5.1+Hikashop?
I have tried to export hikashop database from Joomla1.5.25 and import to joomla2.5.1 after deleting the existing hikashop database there, but it doesn't work and the whole system crashed.
How to do such transfer between different Joomla versions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #41796
by manuxx
Replied by manuxx on topic Re: import users in virtuemart hikashop
Hi
I just did what you say lingyu and it worked for me.
I had VM + joomla 1.5.25 - Installed Hikashop - export everything from VM to Hikashop with Hikashop migrator tool, then delete Virtuemart.
After installing joomla 2.5 I installed Hikashop.
I went to phpmyadmin and deleted all Hikashop J17 tables and renamed joom15_hikashop_etc to j17_hikashop_etc.
That same process with renaming all hikashop tables from joom15 to j17.
That worked.
Regards
PD: Puedes hacerlo sin problema Antonio, de hecho yo acabo de hacerlo.
Saludos
I just did what you say lingyu and it worked for me.
I had VM + joomla 1.5.25 - Installed Hikashop - export everything from VM to Hikashop with Hikashop migrator tool, then delete Virtuemart.
After installing joomla 2.5 I installed Hikashop.
I went to phpmyadmin and deleted all Hikashop J17 tables and renamed joom15_hikashop_etc to j17_hikashop_etc.
That same process with renaming all hikashop tables from joom15 to j17.
That worked.
Regards
PD: Puedes hacerlo sin problema Antonio, de hecho yo acabo de hacerlo.
Saludos
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by manuxx.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: import users in virtuemart hikashop
Hi,
HikaShop's import is only compatible with VirtueMart 1.x.
VirtueMart 2.x's database structure is quite different from 1.x so it would have to be adapted.
HikaShop's import is only compatible with VirtueMart 1.x.
VirtueMart 2.x's database structure is quite different from 1.x so it would have to be adapted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds