- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
Please make a selection
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #41506
by Rollerskate
Please make a selection was created by Rollerskate
Not sure if this is HikaShop or Joomla, but ever since I updated to 2.5, when I try to "make a selection" it won't let me.
Like, if I select a few products and then try to publish them, it says "please make a selection." I can get around this because I can simply hit the little green or red button for each product individually to activate.
However, when attempting to add characteristics, it again says "please make a selection", but I did!
I've tried multiple browsers (Firefox and IE) and with multiple computers.
If this is HikaShop, great, let me know what I need to do to fix it.
If it's Joomla, does anyone know how to fix it?
Like, if I select a few products and then try to publish them, it says "please make a selection." I can get around this because I can simply hit the little green or red button for each product individually to activate.
However, when attempting to add characteristics, it again says "please make a selection", but I did!
I've tried multiple browsers (Firefox and IE) and with multiple computers.
If this is HikaShop, great, let me know what I need to do to fix it.
If it's Joomla, does anyone know how to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41653
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Please make a selection
Hi,
I just tested that on our end with joomla 2.5 and it's working correctly.
I don't know what could be the problem.
We would have to look at the problem directly on your website.
I just tested that on our end with joomla 2.5 and it's working correctly.
I don't know what could be the problem.
We would have to look at the problem directly on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #41677
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: Please make a selection
It is apparently Joomla specific:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=622&t=6...f&p=2757260#p2757260
In my case, I can't make a selection and then publish, delete, or anything, in Firefox, Chrome, or IE. However, oddly, it works fine in Safari.
In most cases I'm able to work around this issue because I can just simply hit the individual publish button on a product or article. However, when adding characteristics, this is not an option.
But like I said, I think it's Joomla that needs to fix it, and it works fine in Safari for now. Just weird.
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=622&t=6...f&p=2757260#p2757260
In my case, I can't make a selection and then publish, delete, or anything, in Firefox, Chrome, or IE. However, oddly, it works fine in Safari.
In most cases I'm able to work around this issue because I can just simply hit the individual publish button on a product or article. However, when adding characteristics, this is not an option.
But like I said, I think it's Joomla that needs to fix it, and it works fine in Safari for now. Just weird.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41855
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Please make a selection
That happens because you're not using the latest versions of HikaShop but a version which was not yet tested with Joomla 2.5. Since then, we released a new version which solve that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds