- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Category Menu Problem (SOLVED)
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42881
by bigpete
Category Menu Problem (SOLVED) was created by bigpete
Hello,
I was able to get the category menu to show exactly how I wanted (background and everything) It looked great. I could not get the products to show show. every time I clicked on a category it would take me to the category page again. I ended up getting a lot of "Associated products listing for category listing menu 575 (555, 560, 565 ..). I uninstalled Hika and and reinstalled the newest download.
I followed the tutorial "Content display on the front end" "Listing of categories with a menu" verbatim. I get the menu selection (Our Fish). but no category. i did not reenter my categories or products in Hika because I saw them there in the appropriate sections. I have been working on this for three hours and I am getting nowhere.
I have to assume that I am over looking something. Do I need to remove and re-add categories and products?
?????
www.bigpetestf.com
Thank you in advance.
I was able to get the category menu to show exactly how I wanted (background and everything) It looked great. I could not get the products to show show. every time I clicked on a category it would take me to the category page again. I ended up getting a lot of "Associated products listing for category listing menu 575 (555, 560, 565 ..). I uninstalled Hika and and reinstalled the newest download.
I followed the tutorial "Content display on the front end" "Listing of categories with a menu" verbatim. I get the menu selection (Our Fish). but no category. i did not reenter my categories or products in Hika because I saw them there in the appropriate sections. I have been working on this for three hours and I am getting nowhere.
I have to assume that I am over looking something. Do I need to remove and re-add categories and products?
?????
www.bigpetestf.com
Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by bigpete. Reason: Problem solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42894
by bigpete
Replied by bigpete on topic Re: Category Menu Problem (solved)
Works perfectly. I was under the impression that taking the store off-line would not affect the appearance, my bad. Looks terrific and works fine.
Next is to get a side menu of my categories that will show on all pages.
Next is to get a side menu of my categories that will show on all pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds