- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
columns not updating on catagory list
14 years 6 months ago #42954
by Albie
columns not updating on catagory list was created by Albie
Hi there,
I installed version 1.5.6 in my joomla 1.7 environment on the weekend and am currently setting up my digital ebook shop.
I saw there was a column bug fixed with this release, but I still have an issue.
My shop is set to 2 columns and when in product list view it works fin and changes when i update in cfig display options. But I originally setup to 3 columns in catagory view and it will not update with the column settings. If I change back and forth from prod or cat listing it all works fine on prod view, but I wanted the catagory list view with boxed edges.
Has anyone else had this problem and is there a work around?
Many thanks
I installed version 1.5.6 in my joomla 1.7 environment on the weekend and am currently setting up my digital ebook shop.
I saw there was a column bug fixed with this release, but I still have an issue.
My shop is set to 2 columns and when in product list view it works fin and changes when i update in cfig display options. But I originally setup to 3 columns in catagory view and it will not update with the column settings. If I change back and forth from prod or cat listing it all works fine on prod view, but I wanted the catagory list view with boxed edges.
Has anyone else had this problem and is there a work around?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43087
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: columns not updating on catagory list
Hi,
Once you created menus/modules, the display options of the listings of these menus/modules can be found via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and are independent from the options in the Display tab of the configuration which are only user for NEW menus and modules.
Once you created menus/modules, the display options of the listings of these menus/modules can be found via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and are independent from the options in the Display tab of the configuration which are only user for NEW menus and modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43105
by Albie
Replied by Albie on topic Re: columns not updating on catagory list
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your response. I was aware it was in the menu option display settings alos, but it still does not change the number of columns displayed. if I change from catagory list to product list then it displays the 2 columns ok, but when I go back to catagories if goes back to 3 columns.
I have deleted the menu option and module, then recreated which gets around the problem.
thanks
Thanks for your response. I was aware it was in the menu option display settings alos, but it still does not change the number of columns displayed. if I change from catagory list to product list then it displays the 2 columns ok, but when I go back to catagories if goes back to 3 columns.
I have deleted the menu option and module, then recreated which gets around the problem.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds