- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
upload file
- PaoloHikaShop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #43279
by PaoloHikaShop
upload file was created by PaoloHikaShop
Hello, I am creating my first site with Hikashop, I would like to know if there is a possibility that the clients do file upload with your order.
the site sells prints then made the order, the customer must send the graphic file.
thanks paul
the site sells prints then made the order, the customer must send the graphic file.
thanks paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43471
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: upload file
Hi,
Yes you can do that by creating a custom field of the type "file" and of the table "order" via the menu Display->Custom fields with the business edition.
Yes you can do that by creating a custom field of the type "file" and of the table "order" via the menu Display->Custom fields with the business edition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaoloHikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaoloHikaShop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #43845
by PaoloHikaShop
Replied by PaoloHikaShop on topic Re: upload file
thanks paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaoloHikaShop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #44769
by PaoloHikaShop
Replied by PaoloHikaShop on topic Re: upload file
Hello Nicolas, I created a new view the default fields order - files.
The file upload works OK and order is created,
When I go to see SALES-ORDER I open the file and the client I see:
Fatal error: Can not pass parameter 1 by reference in / web / htdocs / www.sgsprint.it / home / shop / administrator / components / com_hikashop / classes / file.php on line 414
What did I do wrong?
Grazie per il supporto.
The file upload works OK and order is created,
When I go to see SALES-ORDER I open the file and the client I see:
Fatal error: Can not pass parameter 1 by reference in / web / htdocs / www.sgsprint.it / home / shop / administrator / components / com_hikashop / classes / file.php on line 414
What did I do wrong?
Grazie per il supporto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45010
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: upload file
Hi,
There is indeed a bug here in the latest version of HikaShop. Please download again the package from our website and install it over your current version. That will fix the problem automatically.
There is indeed a bug here in the latest version of HikaShop. Please download again the package from our website and install it over your current version. That will fix the problem automatically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaoloHikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds