- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Error 500 while insallation
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44059
by WebbR
Error 500 while insallation was created by WebbR
Hi everybody!
Just tryed to install the Hikashop starter component on a Joomla 2.5.3.
Unfortunately I got an Error 500 all the time. Seems to be caused due to php max execution time on the webserver.
The server is usually very stable and reliable... maybe others experience the same problem.
Could be a good idea to split up the install in two or more steps?
Is there some kind of step by step insatllation or can I install the component mannually?
Thx a lot and nice day to everybody
!
Just tryed to install the Hikashop starter component on a Joomla 2.5.3.
Unfortunately I got an Error 500 all the time. Seems to be caused due to php max execution time on the webserver.
The server is usually very stable and reliable... maybe others experience the same problem.
Could be a good idea to split up the install in two or more steps?
Is there some kind of step by step insatllation or can I install the component mannually?
Thx a lot and nice day to everybody
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by WebbR.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error 500 while insallation
Hi,
HikaShop, like any ecommerce application is a big package with lots of files. So the extraction process of the joomla installer can have some problems if the resources restrictions on your website are too strong.
You should try a FTP install as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
HikaShop, like any ecommerce application is a big package with lots of files. So the extraction process of the joomla installer can have some problems if the resources restrictions on your website are too strong.
You should try a FTP install as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44094
by WebbR
Replied by WebbR on topic Re: Error 500 while insallation
Hey Nicolas! Thx for the reply! I allready tryed this yesterday - without success. Retryed right now and installation worked like a charm!
I'LL test your baby and will be back with feedback! Thx a lot for your work and the support!
I'LL test your baby and will be back with feedback! Thx a lot for your work and the support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds