- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
minimum quantity of product to purchase
14 years 6 months ago #44673
by Nello
minimum quantity of product to purchase was created by Nello
I Nicolas,
I have some products for that is need to select minimum quantity of product to purchase.
But I noted that if I select one piece only the ceckout process works the same and the customer can complete his purchase with a price set to "0".
Here an example
www.hidesign.it/test/en/select/product/s...d-1624/sedia-pantone
I have some products for that is need to select minimum quantity of product to purchase.
But I noted that if I select one piece only the ceckout process works the same and the customer can complete his purchase with a price set to "0".
Here an example
www.hidesign.it/test/en/select/product/s...d-1624/sedia-pantone
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44801
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: minimum quantity of product to purchase
Hi,
I'm not able to add that product to the cart at all on your website. Is there something wrong ?
I'm not able to add that product to the cart at all on your website. Is there something wrong ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44814
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: minimum quantity of product to purchase
Sorry! You can add now!
www.hidesign.it/test/en/select/product/s...d-1624/sedia-pantone
Thank you...
www.hidesign.it/test/en/select/product/s...d-1624/sedia-pantone
Thank you...
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Nello.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45024
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: minimum quantity of product to purchase
Updating to the latest version will probably help as we changed the quantity restrictions system since the 1.5.4 release that you're using. Could you update ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds