- Posts: 2696
- Thank you received: 74
1.5.7 (26-03) user registration
sur cette url http://localhost:8888/sacapuce.biz/component/hikashop/user/register j'ai une page blanche avec
jos-Error: Accès interdit
JSite -> dispatch() @ /www/sacapuce.biz/index.php:42
JComponentHelper :: renderComponent() @ /www/sacapuce.biz/includes/application.php:187
JComponentHelper :: executeComponent() @ /www/sacapuce.biz/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:357
require_once() @ /www/sacapuce.biz/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:388
JController -> execute() @ /www/sacapuce.biz/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:53
JError :: raiseError() @ /www/sacapuce.biz/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:759
JError :: raise() @ /www/sacapuce.biz/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
php_error.log
[27-Mar-2012 10:35:34] PHP Notice: Undefined property: hikashopGeolocationInc::$curl in /www/sacapuce.biz/administrator/components/com_hikashop/inc/geolocation.php on line 53
[27-Mar-2012 10:36:06] PHP Notice: Undefined index: view in /www/sacapuce.biz/plugins/system/hikashopregistrationredirect/hikashopregistrationredirect.php on line 25
si je reviens en arriere dans le navigateur je suis bien loggé
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems that this page is not allowed.
Or maybe this comes from the token validation. So you could try to change the line:
var $modify = array('register');
to:
var $display = array('register');
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php and that might help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I try to modify components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php but it is core code and it will be impossible to update without taking care for that page
I am on localhostDo you have the link
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
will you change this line in the new 1.5.7 package too ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Veuillez saisir votre nom. au dessus de mon compte client qui est bon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Bizarre que cela ne fonctionne pas chez vous. Pourriez vous mettre un peu de débug dans la fonction register de ce fichier pour voir si c'est le user_type qui n'est pas défini ?
Si vous rajouter le user_type manuellement, est ce que cela résoud le problème ? Car d'après le message, le problème n'est pas le user_type, mais le nom d'utilisateur. En avez vous un ?
Avez vous le champs sur votre formulaire d'enregistrement ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
sinon maintenant l'utilisateur est bien dans le groupe 2 , ça marche mais j'ignore pourquoi peut etre les maj
merci
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Quel mode d'erengistrement utilisez vous ?
C'est pour le passage en caisse, le formulaire d'enregistrement séparé, ou les deux ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
j'utilise enregistrement simplifie avec mot de passe, email = username
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
erickb wrote: I have not configured any page for registration redirection , where can I find the registration settings in Hikashop ?
This would be a real nice to have.
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I used an override for the after_register.php file, I ask:
because I don't want the user to land in a white page with only a message.
But now I get a Joomla Warning right after I Login the FIRST time after registration: Please enter your name.
screencast.com/t/kd1d4jvbAH
It comes from: JLIB_DATABASE_ERROR_PLEASE_ENTER_YOUR_NAME.
It does the same if I use:
At the end of the php in that file.
I'm using: Simple register with Password and Joomla is set to No Activation Required.
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.