Skip to main content

new release 1.5.7

More
14 years 6 months ago #45244 by lacasetta
new release 1.5.7 was created by lacasetta
Hi,
I update to new 1.5.7.
I found a problem with the new user form: the first field wasn't translated (HIKA_USER_NAME). I solved with a new italian translate.

Now i have a problem with the bank transfer data on the confirmation e-mail.
Also in this version in the email there are no data bank; why?
I manually edited the e-mail file as you did me to do. But it does not work. Maybe I made some mistakes.
I now have this:

} ?> <a href="$pay_url"><?php JText::_('PAY_NOW');$paymentClass = hikashop_get('class.payment'); $payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id); $payment->payment_params = unserialize($payment->payment_params); echo $payment->payment_params->information; ?></a> <?php } ?> <br/>

Where is the mistake?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45393 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: new release 1.5.7
The modification should be the same.
What do you mean by it doesn't work ? Do you get a balnk page ? An error ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45453 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: new release 1.5.7
I'm sorry I was not well expressed.
I put the instructions like in the topic above.
The emails arrive without adding any banking information.
Probably I was wrong to include the instructions to the bank ... but where did I go wrong?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45465 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: new release 1.5.7
The code you wrote is great. So the problem must be somewhere else in the email.
If you put just:
<a href="$pay_url"><?php JText::_('PAY_NOW');$paymentClass = hikashop_get('class.payment'); $payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id); $payment->payment_params = unserialize($payment->payment_params); echo $payment->payment_params->information; ?></a>

at the end of the email, it should display in the email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum