Skip to main content

Change billing address background popup manually

More
14 years 5 months ago #46604 by ccaramel
Hi all,
I wonder how to change the background of the billing address in the popup since with my template it is quite unusable :dry:



Thank you in advance for your advices.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46710 by Xavier
Hi ccaramel,

To change this background, ou have to edit your css file, or frontend_default.css

And for example, apply this:
Code:
body.contentpane #all{ background-color: #FFFFFF; color: grey; } body.contentpane #all h1{ color: grey; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46823 by ccaramel
Hi Xavier,

Thank you for the answer. But it doesn't work.
I edited frontend_default.css et saved it as custom adding the lines you give, but the display remains identical (I also cleaned my browser cache)
Is there a way to edit this css directly in my website tree (ftps access).

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46827 by nicolas
Make sure that you selected the "custom" file in the configuration and that you saved the configuration.
You can also edit the CSS via FTP under the folder media/com_hikashop/css but if you update HikaShop later on, the default css files will be overwritten.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46834 by ccaramel
I verified it many times. I also tried t directly edit default css and use it. The problem remains.
You can check the problem at the following address: www.aquihaysalsa.com
user: test
pwd: test

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46926 by nicolas
I still see the "default" front end CSS file being used on your front end. Please double check that setting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46977 by ccaramel
As I noticed in last post, I edited directly by FTPS the default css. Now I use the modified custom css. Could you check it?
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46979 by Xavier
In your css file, try this code:
Code:
body.component-body{ background-color: white; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: ccaramel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46989 by ccaramel
Thank you.
Now it works.

Best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum