- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47290
by tsmith
PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year was created by tsmith
Hello,
I have my PayPal Pro payment method set up. Prior to the update, the input for expiration showed up normally. However, now there is no input space for year under Expiration date. See here: cl.ly/2Z352W1Z1i0r2o1y1s3V
How do I get this back so I can process these payments?
Joomla Version: 2.5.4
HikaShop Version: 1.5.7
Thank you!
I have my PayPal Pro payment method set up. Prior to the update, the input for expiration showed up normally. However, now there is no input space for year under Expiration date. See here: cl.ly/2Z352W1Z1i0r2o1y1s3V
How do I get this back so I can process these payments?
Joomla Version: 2.5.4
HikaShop Version: 1.5.7
Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by tsmith.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47613
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
That's really strange as other users don't have that problem.
Could you give a link to your website so that we can see that ?
Could you give a link to your website so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47634
by tsmith
Replied by tsmith on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
Sure, but you'll have to add an item to cart and login to see the information.
Here is the link to an item you can add: celabs.net/buy/hardware/hdmi-for-av/prod...stribution-amplifier
I've also made a temporary login for you:
username: guest
pw: password
Once you're in, click on the payment option, and it should toggle down.
Thank you.
Here is the link to an item you can add: celabs.net/buy/hardware/hdmi-for-av/prod...stribution-amplifier
I've also made a temporary login for you:
username: guest
pw: password
Once you're in, click on the payment option, and it should toggle down.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47802
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
The HTML of the input box is not valid on your website. That's why it's not displaying properly.
You must have changed it in the file "ccinfo" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views. You should remove the customization you made and it should them work.
You must have changed it in the file "ccinfo" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views. You should remove the customization you made and it should them work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47869
by tsmith
I have not customized that specific file; however, I tried as you've instructed and replaced it with the original file. This did not change it.
These are the files I replaced:
• components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/ccinfo.php
• components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/ccinfo.xml
I've attached them here so you can confirm them.
What else could it be?
Replied by tsmith on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
I have not customized that specific file; however, I tried as you've instructed and replaced it with the original file. This did not change it.
These are the files I replaced:
• components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/ccinfo.php
• components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/ccinfo.xml
I've attached them here so you can confirm them.
What else could it be?
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by tsmith.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47870
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
PHP files cannot be upload via the forum (for security reasons). Please zip it.
Maybe you have a plugin parsing the HTML of your pages and messing with that particular HTML. You could try to enable/disable the system plugins one by one to try to locate the problem. It might also come from your template so you should try to switch your template and test with another one.
Maybe you have a plugin parsing the HTML of your pages and messing with that particular HTML. You could try to enable/disable the system plugins one by one to try to locate the problem. It might also come from your template so you should try to switch your template and test with another one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47875
by tsmith
Replied by tsmith on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
I am attaching the zip file.
We have used HikaShop successfully on the same template previously. Nothing has changed except updating HikaShop in the past month.
We have used HikaShop successfully on the same template previously. Nothing has changed except updating HikaShop in the past month.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47877
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
The file is fine.
Did you check in your templates/YOUR TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ folder for a potential override of that view file?
Did you check in your templates/YOUR TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ folder for a potential override of that view file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47878
by tsmith
Replied by tsmith on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
These are the files in that folder. I'm not sure about them overriding that view file.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47960
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
That's it. Delete the "payment.php" file in that templates/YOUR TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ folder and it should hopefully work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tsmith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48008
by tsmith
Replied by tsmith on topic Re: PayPal Pro Expiration Date Missing Year
That did the trick. Thank you so much for your patience and help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds