- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Emails sent for order creation
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49058
by escott100
Emails sent for order creation was created by escott100
Can someone please help.
I would like the email when an order has been created to send the code for the product also.
So when i get the email i can see what i use as part numbers so I can find products easier.
Thanx in advance
Okay so I found if I show the invoice it shows what i want.
If anyone knows how to make the email that goes to the admin that says an order has been created, look like the product line of the invoice I would greatly appreciate it.
I would like the email when an order has been created to send the code for the product also.
So when i get the email i can see what i use as part numbers so I can find products easier.
Thanx in advance
Okay so I found if I show the invoice it shows what i want.
If anyone knows how to make the email that goes to the admin that says an order has been created, look like the product line of the invoice I would greatly appreciate it.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by escott100.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49081
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Emails sent for order creation
Just adjust under Hikashop - System - Emails - Order administration notification. (if you have the business edition, if not the /media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.html.php file)
Where it has (line 87 on mine) <p><?php echo $item->order_product_name; ?></p>
adjust it to :
<p><?php echo $item->order_product_code.' '.$item->order_product_name; ?></p>
This will pop the part code before the description for you in the email sent out to admin.
As a note the file is saved as /media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.modified.html.php afterwards I suspect this is so upgrades dont overwrite it.
Where it has (line 87 on mine) <p><?php echo $item->order_product_name; ?></p>
adjust it to :
<p><?php echo $item->order_product_code.' '.$item->order_product_name; ?></p>
This will pop the part code before the description for you in the email sent out to admin.
As a note the file is saved as /media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.modified.html.php afterwards I suspect this is so upgrades dont overwrite it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49137
by escott100
Thank You very much rikatos. Worked like a charm.
I also have the Business edition and this is a very cool shopping cart.
Replied by escott100 on topic Re: Emails sent for order creation
I also have the Business edition and this is a very cool shopping cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds