- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
Product Not Found
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #49167
by artisanwebandprint
Product Not Found was created by artisanwebandprint
Hello,
I'm using Joomla 2.5.4 and started with the free Hika Shop version. I just took the plunge and upgraded to the business edition. I installed it according to the instructions and now the products do not show up when I click on a category listing on the front end. I see the products listed on the backend, they are attributed to the category, they have a quantity however I get an error message "Product not found" on the front end. In the free version all of the products showed up when I clicked on their respective category. I've also turned on all display options for modules, etc.
king.artisanwebandprint.com
Thanks,
Dawn
I'm using Joomla 2.5.4 and started with the free Hika Shop version. I just took the plunge and upgraded to the business edition. I installed it according to the instructions and now the products do not show up when I click on a category listing on the front end. I see the products listed on the backend, they are attributed to the category, they have a quantity however I get an error message "Product not found" on the front end. In the free version all of the products showed up when I clicked on their respective category. I've also turned on all display options for modules, etc.
king.artisanwebandprint.com
Thanks,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49231
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product Not Found
Hello,
If you are showing a category you shouldn't have the error message "Product not found", so I think that the error come from the "menu" option of your module that you can edit in " System -> Display -> content modules ".
You should edit the module with the ID 100 there and set the field "menu" to a menu of the type "hikashop category listing".
If you are showing a category you shouldn't have the error message "Product not found", so I think that the error come from the "menu" option of your module that you can edit in " System -> Display -> content modules ".
You should edit the module with the ID 100 there and set the field "menu" to a menu of the type "hikashop category listing".
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by nicolas. Reason: more accurate text
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
14 years 4 months ago #49269
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic Re: Product Not Found
Hello,
I set the display>module id #100 to "menu" Portfolio which is a category listing menu item. The categories all show up as an image with the name of the category above it. When I click on the category I get the "products listing" for that category and the error message "Product Not Found".
king.artisanwebandprint.com/portfolio/Portfolio/13-mexico
I will private message you with login so you can see.
Thanks,
Dawn
I set the display>module id #100 to "menu" Portfolio which is a category listing menu item. The categories all show up as an image with the name of the category above it. When I click on the category I get the "products listing" for that category and the error message "Product Not Found".
king.artisanwebandprint.com/portfolio/Portfolio/13-mexico
I will private message you with login so you can see.
Thanks,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #49273
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product Not Found
Hello,
The problem was coming from your "SEF url options" in "Hikashop -> system -> configuration" because you can't set the same value for the Category and Product SEF name.
The problem was coming from your "SEF url options" in "Hikashop -> system -> configuration" because you can't set the same value for the Category and Product SEF name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
14 years 4 months ago #49746
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic Re: Product Not Found
Merci Beaucoup!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds