- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal error: Allowed memory size
14 years 4 months ago #49881
by adminh2b
Fatal error: Allowed memory size was created by adminh2b
Hi,
When I add 3 variants under characteristics I then get a :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in /home/content/c/a/p/xxxxxxxx/html/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 498
I tried adding ini_set('memory_limit', '512M'); to my root index.php file and also tried adding php_value memory_limit 512M to my htaccess file with no luck.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance
When I add 3 variants under characteristics I then get a :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in /home/content/c/a/p/xxxxxxxx/html/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 498
I tried adding ini_set('memory_limit', '512M'); to my root index.php file and also tried adding php_value memory_limit 512M to my htaccess file with no luck.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49896
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size
How many values do you have for your characteristics ?
If you have too much of them it might not be possible to have so many characteristics. In that case, you might want to use options or custom fields of the table "item" instead.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
If you have too much of them it might not be possible to have so many characteristics. In that case, you might want to use options or custom fields of the table "item" instead.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49974
by adminh2b
Replied by adminh2b on topic Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size
I have 3 characteristics
1st characteristic has 13 values
2nd characteristic has 32 values
3rd characteristic has 21 values
I am trying to do a pick your day, month and time.
You are correct. Seems a product custom field would be better. I will upgrade.
Thank you for your quick reply!
1st characteristic has 13 values
2nd characteristic has 32 values
3rd characteristic has 21 values
I am trying to do a pick your day, month and time.
You are correct. Seems a product custom field would be better. I will upgrade.
Thank you for your quick reply!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size
Note that the custom field should be of the table "item" not "product" if you want the user to configure that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds