- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Cart retaining period issue
14 years 4 months ago #50899
by lwlbar
Cart retaining period issue was created by lwlbar
Hi,
I am having an issue with products remaining in the cart longer than the period set under main --> cart retaining period. I have this set to 10 minutes but it lasts permanently. This order seems to be visible to all users as well eg: the order from pc x in our office gets updated when the usr of pc z makes an order at the same time....
I have the site set to a single page setup with no registration and no login required.
kind regards,
Luke
I am having an issue with products remaining in the cart longer than the period set under main --> cart retaining period. I have this set to 10 minutes but it lasts permanently. This order seems to be visible to all users as well eg: the order from pc x in our office gets updated when the usr of pc z makes an order at the same time....
I have the site set to a single page setup with no registration and no login required.
kind regards,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50993
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart retaining period issue
Hi,
That can happen when you have some cache activated in your website. You should:
Deactivate the cache option of the joomla configuration
Disable the system cache plugin of joomla via the plugins manager
Turn off the cache option of your template via the templates manager if such option is available in your template
That can happen when you have some cache activated in your website. You should:
Deactivate the cache option of the joomla configuration
Disable the system cache plugin of joomla via the plugins manager
Turn off the cache option of your template via the templates manager if such option is available in your template
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds